Wednesday, July 31, 2013

My Ears


This is one of his favorite spot on the couch cuddling next to me, Today was the last day I had to put ear drops in his ears, His ears look good they are not red any more. We have a follow up appointment next week to check to see if all the bacteria has gone away & I have lots of questions to ask the vet

Don't forget to follow me here where you can see my everyday moment & etc, My mom is working on a surprise which I'm sure you are all going to LOVE, She is still working on it & she will tell you all soon but the surprise is ONLY for my followers so don't forget to follow, All you have to do is click join this site over on the right hand site

I will make one of my announcement very soon & the others will be announced in late September

Please feel free to comment your questions or anything down below



No comments :

Post a Comment