Friday, July 19, 2013

My 1st Bully Stick


Mommy gave me my 1st bully stick today well she really gave it to me yesterday but I was a really bad boy & she took it away from me. Every time my mom got close to me when I was having my treat I growled at her & showed my teeth so mommy got angry at me cause she said I was a nasty boy & bad boys don't get treats.She tried again today & I was much better but mommy has to work with me so I will stop growling at her when I eat my bully sticks, I did tell mommy that I was sorry & that I love her & she said that she loves me too 

Don't forget to follow me here where you can see my everyday moment & etc, My Mom is working on a surprise which I'm sure you are going to LOVE, She is still working on it & she will tell you all soon but the surprise is ONLY for my followers so don't forget to follow, All you have to do is click join this site over on the right hand side

I will make the announcement in late September

Please feel free to comment your questions or anything down below

No comments :

Post a Comment