Monday, July 22, 2013

Hi Peeps


Hi Everyone hope you all had a great weekend, It was a rainy Monday so I relaxed inside with the a/c, Over the weekend mom gave me the bully stick that she took away from me cause I was a bad boy & I wasn't that bad but my mom has to work with me so I wont growl when she gives me the bully stick but she did say that I was better.

Don't forget to follow me here where you can see my everyday moment & etc, My Mom is working on a surprise which I'm sure you are all going to LOVE, She is still working on it & She will tell you all soon but the surprise is ONLY for my followers so don't forget to follow, All you have to do is click join this site over on the right hand side

I will make the announcement in late September

Please feel free to comment your questions or anything down below


No comments :

Post a Comment