Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Look How Tall I Am


Today Gucci decided he wanted to climb the rock we always walk by, I was surprised he did that cause he isn't really a climber or jumper, But today he decided he wanted to do it & he did it twice he was toooo cute it was like when he got to the top of the rock he was thinking "Oh so this is what everything looks like from up here" LOL

Don't forget to follow me here where you can see my everyday moments & etc. My Mom is working on a surprise which I'm sure you are all going to LOVE, She is still working on it & she will tell you all soon but the surprise is ONLY for my followers so don't forget to follow, All you have to do is click join this site over on the right hand side

I will make the announcement in late September

Please feel free to commet your questions or anything down below


No comments :

Post a Comment