Thursday, August 1, 2013

Watching Big Brother


I had my bath today to wash off my greasy fur on my ears from my ear drops, I love it when I have my bath tonight Mommy & I were watching her favorite all time show Big Brother, I love cuddle with her & watch Big Brother 15 with her. We are 1 day closer for my mom to announce one of her surprise she has for all our follower

Don't forget to follow me here where you can see my everyday moment & etc, My mom is working on a surprise which I'm sure you are all going to LOVE, She is still working on it & she will tell you all soon but the surprise is ONLY for my followers so don't forget to follow, All you have to do is click join this site over on the right hand side

I will make one of my announcement very soon & the others will be announced in late September

Please feel free to comment your questions or anything down below



No comments :

Post a Comment