Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th Of July (Gucci's 2nd)


I was super busy yesterday & had forgot to post yesterday. I had to grab my camera for this shot Elmo is his favorite toy, He is always carrying it from one room to another every single day, This was my stuffed animal that was giving to me by someone many many years ago & about a year ago I was about to throw it away & my husband had said don't throw it out give it to Gucci & that's what I did, I'm so glad that my husband had said that cause Gucci LOVES Elmo. When I have to throw Elmo in the wash I have to hide it cause he will get upset if he sees me take it away to clean it 

Today is Gucci's 2nd 4th of July & he handled the fireworks very well so I'm hoping this year he will handle it well again, If not I had found some drops I can use on him for the stress to help him calm 

Tomorrow is Gucci's 2nd Birthday & have his gift all ready to give him, I wanted to give it to him today but his birthday is tomorrow 

Don't forget to follow me here where you can see my everyday moments & etc. My Mom is working on a surprise which I'm sure you are all going to LOVE, She is still working on it & she will tell you all soon but the surprise is ONLY for my followers so don't forget to follow, All you have to do is click join this site over on the right hand side

Please feel free to comment your questions or anything down below



No comments :

Post a Comment