Friday, July 5, 2013

Happy 2nd Birthday


I want to take a moment & Wish Gucci a Happy 2nd Birthday, You are such a good boy & you always bring lots & lots of smiles to Daddy & me you bring us so much joy & we both love you very much, I remember when we bought you home for the 1st time you were only 2 months old & so so tiny

Happy Birthday my sweet little Gucci  Mommy & Daddy Love you so much 

We got Gucci his very own pool & a pool toy, He also got a very yummy Birthday treat that he loved 

Please feel free to post Gucci your birthday wishes down below it will only take a few seconds & you will make this tiny little boy happy 

Don't forget to follow me here where you  can see my everyday moments & etc. My Mom is working on a surprise which I'm sure you are all going to LOVE, She is still working on it & she will tell you all soon but the surprise is ONLY for my followers so don't forget to follow, All you have to do is click join this site over on the right hand side

Please feel free to comment your questions or anything down below


No comments :

Post a Comment