Monday, July 8, 2013

Boy !!!! This Heat Wave Makes Me Hot


Hope everyone had a great weekend it was very hot here, there was a heat wave over the entire weekend & Gucci didn't like going out for his walkie cause of the heat so as soon as he finished his business he wanted to go back in where it was cool in the a/c, I thought this picture was so cute just when I went to snap the picture he blinked his eyes 

 Oh I almost forgot I want to thank everyone who took the time & wished Gucci a Happy Birthday 

Don't forget to follow me here where you can see my everyday moments & etc. My Mom is working on a surprise which I'm sure you are all going to LOVE, She is still working on it & she will tell you all soon but the surprise is ONLY for my followers so don't forget to follow, All you have to do is click join this site over on the right hand side

Please feel free to comment your questions or anything down below


No comments :

Post a Comment