Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Test Result


We got a call back from the vet today with the results of his culture test. The test resulted that he has Pseudomonas bacteria & e coli bacteria in his ears,Thou his ears seem to be doing better since his vet visit, But we have an appointment for next week for a follow up to see if all the bacteria is all gone. Pseudomonas bacteria needs to be removed 100% cause it's bad if it comes back cause when it does it will be stronger & it will be hard to remove. If your dog had any of these bacteria can you please comment down below, have you had any problems & did the bacteria went away quick with the antibiotic, Please comment below I would greatly appreciate any advise you have 


Don't forget to follow me here where you can see my everyday moment & etc, My mom is working on a surprise which I'm sure you are all going to LOVE, She is still working on it & she will tell you all soon but the surprise is ONLY for my followers so don't forget to follow, All you have to do is click join this site over on the right hand side

I will make one of my announcement very soon & the others will be announced in late September

Please feel free to comment your questions or anything down below


No comments :

Post a Comment