Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Look At My Bunny Ears


My Daddy is being silly when I was taking a picture, I was wondering why Mommy was laughing at me, Mom got a package in the mail today & she said what was in the box was my birthday gift so I was all excited to get it but she didn't give me my gift. She said she is going to give it to me on my birthday in a few more days. Yippie I'm so excited I wonder what she got me


Don't forget to follow me here where you can see my everyday moments & Etc. My Mom is working on a surprise which I'm sure you are all going to LOVE, She is still working on it & she will tell you all soon but the surprise is ONLY for my followers so don't forget to follow, All you have to do is click join this site over on the right hand side

Please feel free to comment your questions or anything down below