Friday, August 2, 2013

Only 1 More Hour Please


I was still tired when mom woke up today, I love his look it's like he's saying mom only 1 more hour please lol, well his ears are looking good & we are waiting to go for our follow up this coming week, I hope everyone will have a great weekend & we are 1 day closer for the surprise I will be making 1 of the announcement when I hit 100 posts


Don't forget to follow me here where you can see my everyday moment & etc, My mom is working on a surprise which I'm sure you are all going to LOVE, She is still working on it & she will tell you all soon but the surprise is ONLY for my followers so don't forget to follow, All you have to do is click join this site over on the right hand side

Please feel free to comment your questions or anything down below


No comments :

Post a Comment