Thursday, August 8, 2013

Happy Ears


Hi everyone sorry I haven't posted since Friday, just been really busy. well Gucci went for his follow up vet visit for his ears I'm glad to say that his ears are doing much better, his left inner ear is just alittle red & I just need to give his ear drops for one more week, But I'm glad that he is doing much much better, Gucci loves this blanket I always leave half of it on the floor cause he always goes right under it every single time he sees it on the floor & he sometimes pops his head in & out of the blanket

Don't forget to follow me here where you can see my everyday moment &etc, My mom is working on a surprise which I'm sure you are all going to LOVE, She is still working on it & she will tell you all soon but the surprise is ONLY for my followers so don't forget to follow, All you have to do is click join this site over on the right hand side

Please feel free to comment your questions or anything down below


No comments :

Post a Comment