Monday, August 12, 2013

My Favorite Toy


This weekend while I was out to dinner my husband had emailed me this picture that he had taken of our little one I thought it was so cute that I had to share it you all, This Elmo doll is his favorite toy out of all of them he carries it around the house everyday, An update on his ears are doing better I still need to put the ear drop for another 2 more days, He isn't scratching his ears anymore which is a good thing & I'm glad that the bacterias are gone 

Don't forget to follow me here where you can see my everyday moment & etc, My mom is working on a surprise which I'm sure you are all going to LOVE, She is still working on it & she will tell you all soon but the surprise is ONLY for my followers so don't forget to follow, All you have to do is click join this site over on the right hand side

Please feel free to comment your questions or anything down below


No comments :

Post a Comment