Thursday, September 18, 2014

Still Trying

well what can I say since my last post, I had thought that I found something to calm Gucci but no luck just another add on to the list what hasn't worked for us. He's still stresses/anxiety every single night. Tonight I tried something else & hoping this one will work, So far so good. I'm running out of things that I could do to try & calm him down and if I can't find something I will have to speak to his vet which that is going to be my last thing to do cause I really don't want to put him on meds cause of what I have heard some pet owners have talked about, It's really starting to get me getting  frustrated trying to find something that can help been at it for almost 3 months now 

Don't forgot to follow us here & please send us a comment below of your blog we would love to follow yours as well 


No comments :

Post a Comment