Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Long Day At The Groomers

What a day took Gucci to get groomed today, poor baby stayed with strangers for 2-1/2 hours when it should have took only 1 hour, I was really upset that I wasn't notified earlier that they were running late & they should have called me to let me know to bring him in later, Well long story short he was with them for 2-1/2 hours & all I got was sorry REALLY!!! my poor baby was so tired & I'm sure he was very stressed with strangers, When we got home I felt like he was upset with me cause he didn't want to cuddle next to me like he always does he wanted his daddy, I was wondering if he was mad at me for leaving him there for that long :o( after awhile he did come to me & cuddled next to his mommy. All I know if my groomer does this to me again & doesn't call me when they are running late again I will go find myself a new groomer, If Gucci would let me shave his under belly then I would groom him myself, This is the only pic I could have took tonight cause he was tired & I didn't want to bother him, will take one tomorrow & show you all how handsome he looks 

Don't forgot to follow us here & please send us a comment below of your blog we would love to follow yours as well 

No comments :

Post a Comment