Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Had A Good Night

Hi everyone hope you all had a great weekend, I've been busy working on something for about a year now I'm not able to say what it is right now, but I'm almost done with it & will have an announcement soon. Gucci still panting a lot every single night as if he is feeling stressed & he gets very clingy every single night, I have been trying so many products and none yet has worked for him, I will be uploading a video very soon on what I have tried & etc. Tonight he seemed ok the 1st night in like about 2-1/2 months he was calm & I was very happy to see that he was calm & hoping to see he will start feeling a lot less stressed but this was the 1st night in a while. In the picture below he just and finished eating a treat & he was looking at me waiting for me to clean his face, The summer really hasn't been hot so Gucci only got groomed once this summer, He gets groomed about 3 time during the summer, We will be get him groomed really soon before the winter comes 

Don't forgot to follow us here & please send us a comment below of your blog we would love to follow yours as well 

No comments :

Post a Comment