Monday, March 17, 2014

I Don't Do Mondays

Hi everyone hope you all had a great weekend, we relaxed for most of the weekend cause my daddy had to work most of the weekend & the weather was pretty chilly, Waiting for warmer weather so we can do lots of outdoors stuff and go on our long walks. Here is a picture of him missing his daddy while he was at work 

My Mommy & I are waiting to reach 100 followers we have a BIG BOX that is sitting here for a HUGE GIVEAWAY but no one wants to join,Come on peeps make this little dog put a smile on his face & join our site

Come follow us here just click Join this site over on the right hand side (you don't have to have a blog to join) & then send me a comment with your blog address if you have one, we would love to join yours too. We will be having a BIG GIVEAWAY when we hit 100 followers 

Also don't forget to visit the Shop more items coming soon



No comments :

Post a Comment