Thursday, March 13, 2014

Better Day

Today Gucci & I had a much much more better day than yesterday we received the best news & we are very happy & feel so blessed, Today was really cold out the temp went down to 28 degrees but felt like 13 degrees & just the other day we were enjoying  a great Spring like day of 65 degrees we are so done with the winter, we had such a nasty winter here & we are so ready for Spring to come. In this pic he was waiting for me to get ready so we could go on our walkies so he was ignoring me til I was ready to put his coat on lol 

Don't forget to follow us here just click Join this site over on the right hand side (you don't have to have a blog to join) & then send me a comment with your blog address if you have one, we would love to join yours too. We will be having a BIG GIVEAWAY when we hit 100 followers 

Also don't forget to visit the Shop more items coming soon


No comments :

Post a Comment