Friday, March 21, 2014

Better Day

Mom's back is feeling a little better today so she told me tomorrow will be bath day. Yippie I love bath day, I have been an extra good boy cause mommy isn't feeling good but she always says that I'm always a good boy. Mom says I'm spoiled but she says it's cause I'm such a good boy look at all the toys I have 
well gotta go cuddle with mommy hope you all have a great weekend & see you back here on Monday 

Don't forget to follow us here just click Join this site over on the right hand side (you don't have to have a blog to join) & then send me a comment with your blog address if you have one, we would love to join yours too. We will be having a BIG GIVEAWAY when we hit 100 followers 

Also don't forget to visit the Shop more items coming soon

No comments :

Post a Comment