Monday, May 6, 2013

Pet Expo


Hope everyone had a great weekend, Well over the weekend there was the 1st Pet Expo here & I have been planning for months to take Gucci with me but on Friday I started to have mixed feelings on taking him being that it was the 1st one here & I didn't know what to expect & had thought that there were going to be alot of big dogs so I decided to leave Gucci at home, Well when I got to the Pet Expo I was kicking myself in the butt cause Gucci could have handled it well. I had such a great time at the Pet Expo got to see so many cute dogs some HUGE & some so tiny smaller than Gucci but they all were soooo cute, We also seen Shorty Rossi & Hercules from "Pit Boss" Had such a great time & will definitely bring Gucci with me next year 

Below are pictures of Shorty Rossi & Hercules at the Pet Expo 
Don't forget to follow me here & comment below