Friday, May 3, 2013

Pet Expo Tomorrow


Well we are all packed & ready for tomorrow's Pet Expo, Mommy gave me a bath today but she is now having second thoughts of taking me with her cause she is worried if it will me overwhelming for me & it might be to much for me. She doesn't know if there will me alot of big dogs cause this expo will also be my mommy's 1st time going so she doesn't know what to expect, she really wants me to come but she doesn't think it might be such a good idea, Have you been to any Pet Expos? Do you recommend a small dog like me to go? My mom has my stroller all ready along with everything else
guess my mom is going to sleep on it & make her decision in the morning

in today pic was me on my walkie before my bath time, I enjoy going for walks now that the weather is really nice out 

Hope you all have a great weekend 

Don't forget to follow me here & post a comment below