Friday, May 10, 2013

Oh There You Are


Bark Bark Bark !!!! What a week it's been, Mom has been really busy & she told me that she has an unboxing video to do, So since I heard her say that I gave her a gift & she loved it & she will show you  all in the unboxing video, It's getting hot here & with my fluffy fur I don't like laying on the carpet alot, But I sure love laying on the tile & under the dinning room table where it's much cooler, Mom said she is going to make an appointment for me to get groomed next week so I can feel better, Well I'm going to go relax now & hope you all have a great weekend 

Happy Mother's Day to all mommies 

Don't forget to follow me on this site (Click join this site over on the right hand side) working on something really good that you don't want to miss
Don't forget to also comment below