Monday, April 29, 2013

What I Did


Hope everyone had a great weekend, It was a really beautiful day on Saturday I spend the day with my mommy & daddy and in the evening my mommy & daddy had dinner plans to celebrate there birthday earlier in the week. They love each other so much that they even have the same birthday isn't that swell, I have the best mommy & daddy. So while they were out having dinner I was home guarding the house . On Sunday I spend the whole day with my mom & dad I love the weekends cause I get to spend alot of time with them both at the same time 

So it's now Monday & I woke up & went to look out the window Where did the sun go? Guess there will be no sunny patches around the house today cause it's a rainy Monday. Yuck I hate rainy days I don't go for long walks cause I don't want to get muddy paws especially when my mommy gave me a bath yesterday so I'm so squeaky clean

Don't forget to follow me here (click join this site over on the right hand) and don't forget to comment below