Thursday, April 18, 2013

Dreams


Last night I was tired & I went into the bedroom to go to sleep in my bed while mommy was in the living room watching tv, She told me all of the sudden she heard a noise & didn't know where it was coming from. She thought it was coming from outside cause she had the terrace door open, She then heard it again but even louder & this time she knew it was a dog howl. She told me that she still wasn't sure if it was coming from outside or from in the bedroom, so she ran into the bedroom cause she then thought that I was hurt. I howled so loud that I also woke my daddy up. I must have had a really bad dream. My mommy was petting & kissing me on the head & kept telling me everything is ok & that I was having a bad dream. That was the 1st time I howled this loud while sleeping I usually whimper when I'm having a bad dream, Boy my mommy sure loves me she always takes very good care of me & I love her oh sooooo much

Don't forget to follow me on my blog
 Click "Join this site" over here ----->
& don't forget to comment down below