Monday, April 15, 2013

Time To Relax


I had a long weekend & now it's Monday & I'm just going to relax here in my comfy bed this is my favorite bed in the house. All together I have 3 beds around the house, Over the weekend I made my mommy proud, You see I deal with separation anxiety when my mommy & daddy go out & they have to leave me home cause depending where they are going I can't come along :o( . My mommy has tried so many things to try & help me with my anxiety, I bark alot & howl when they go out she leaves the radio on for me all the time but it really doesn't help much, well I thank a fellow twitter follower who gave my mommy some advise, So my mommy gave it a try when she went out on Saturday. She was advised to try the tv instead of the radio. My mommy thought the radio set to talk radio would have been the same as a tv but BOYYYYYY was she wrong, She tried the tv and set a video camera up in the living room to watch me and I only barked a few times but stopped quick not one of those annoy nonstop barks & only howled twice there was a huge difference between the radio & tv 

Now my mommy wants to say something...

On another note I just want to say that my thoughts & prayers go out to all that were at the Boston Marathon & to all the families that lost loved ones :o( my prayers are with you. It's so sad that someone would do this to innocent people hope they find who was behind the bombs & hope that justice will be served 

Don't forget to follow my blog & comment below