Friday, April 4, 2014

Shhh I'm Hiding From Mommy

I've been asked many times on what I use on Gucci for his baths & etc by so many people, So Gucci & I will be working on some new stuff on here so we can share our favorite products & all, below I posted a picture of Gucci's new favorite place this is in his crate area he loves laying in between the blinds, Well we gotta go for now & hope you all have a great weekend. I will try to post on Monday don't know if I will have time cause I have something that I need to do but I will try to post if not I will post the next day Tuesday 

Don't forget to follow us here just click Join this site over on the right hand side (you don't have to have a blog to join) & then send me a comment with your blog address if you have one, we would love to join yours too. We will be having a BIG GIVEAWAY when we hit 100 followers 

Also don't forget to visit the Shop more items coming soon


No comments :

Post a Comment